Sunday, August 22, 2010

Past couple of weekends

Yeah, yeah...I have just been crap at posting since we've gotten back from vacation in July. Once I get off schedule, it just seems to take a couple of months to get back into the practice of posting.

Since we've been back, our days have been filled with activities...but, for the life of me, I can't off the top of my head remember what those activities are!

Some things to note...

Last weekend, we were at the cabin with some friends and had a great time! We biked, we fished, we gathered wild blueberries to eat straight from the ground and we even made a little campfire outside.





This weekend, Per's parents have been with us since Thursday. It's been great fun hanging out with the grandparents.



Wonder what next weekend will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message