Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer in Norway

We travelled to Norway to spend 1 week with my family. Since it is summer, we had to go visit them at their summer houses. First we visited my mother and father. I have to spell the name out where they have their summer cabin, it's a funny name: Taftøysundet, and to get to that place, you have to drive through Kyrksæterøra (yeah, see if you can say that 3 times fast...) Keira was doing her first cabin visit, and she felt comfortable from the beginning. She loves my mother and father, and likes to be picked up and be held by them. It was warm enough to try the baby pool:


Just to make sure that she really liked it (this picture is from the second try, at my brother Terje's cabin):


She loved sitting by my mom, all kids like that since she is constantly feeding them what they want...
Of course we had to go and try out the boat (my dad's) with Keira.

She liked it. I first thought she looked scared, but found out later she wasn't scared, just tired. So she fell asleep after 5 minutes driving.... Just like her mom on the sailboat - falls asleep after 5 minutes.... I could let her sleep in the life jacket on the dock, she didn't mind.... What a perfect sailor!


Did I mention that Keira checked out every corner of the cabin in the early mornings just after she woke up? No problem adjusting to new places there!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it...pampered princess....she is getting exposed to soooo many new things..LUCKY little one for sure....

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message