Friday, July 24, 2009

Sunny Day...Must Play

Yes, finally, it was a beautiful sunny day in Oslo. We walked to Baerums Verk today where Keira could walk on the grass, take a look at the river and eat a bolle.

There were several kids running and playing along the grass today where Keira was. And, there was one little girl who must have been 3 to 4 years old or so who kept following Keira. This girl had her finger so far up her nose, you'd think that she was digging for gold or something. It was really gross. Her mother asked her to stop picking her nose and she said why? Why should she stop picking her nose? Hmmm...let me think about that one. Want to eat it too?

Every time Keira stopped what she was doing to look at the girl and say something to her, the girl just stared and would run away. After a few minutes, she would come back with her finger up her nose again. GROSS. GROSS. GROSS.

Me, as the particular mommy that I am, had to pull Keira away and whisper to her that we don't hang out with girls that pick our noses...'cause, I mean, that's just gross. You see a picture of this little girl towards the end of the first video.
d
Ok, let's try it without the girl...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it....hahaha
    GROSS....GROSS....GROSS....hahaha
    LOVE it.....

    Keira is doing good with her walking....you gotta make me some bolle when you get here....keira loves those things...gotta have one myself....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make them for you guys! I'm even making them when we go to Spain. Tried a new recipe yesterday and I think that I've finally found the right one!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message