Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back to the Grindstone

Ahhh...yes, the second day back at work after the Easter holidays. I am quite sleepy right now as I'm writing this post.

It's difficult to get up at 5:30am when we've been used to getting up around 8:00am - 8:30am every day, lollygagging around and just enjoying a late breakfast.

On Tuesday, I got up at 5:30am...barely. I think I hit the snooze button a couple of times. Yesterday, I got up at 5:40am and today, I finally dragged my lazy, tired ass out of bed at 5:45am. I could barely keep my eyes open as I was driving to work and here I am, with my hands tightly wrapped around a cup of coffee, wishing desperately that the caffeine would kick in, only to feel my eyelids drooping down and the the screen swimming in front of me as I try to write this post.

All I can say is thank God it's going to be Friday tomorrow and the next day will be Saturday. All I can think about is SLEEEEEEP. zzzzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message