Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quality time

Life is wonderful – and sometimes it’s the most peculiar situations that turns out to also be the most special. After 2 weeks of coughing like crazy myself, Keira started to have a fever yesterday, and Jennifer had to go home from work and pick her up from Barnehage. Today I’m the lucky one that has to stay home with our little angel. It could probably not have been a worse day to be away from the office. We have tons of deliverables today at work. But here I am, sitting next to Keira and watching Winnie-the-pooh (Ole Brum) on TV. And she is learning to say Pooh bear and Ole Brum – smart kid. And she is letting me kuddle and pamper her – because she is not feeling so good. And I’m just feeling the moment is so precious. It is after all, maybe those moments that makes up the list of worlds best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message