Thursday, May 21, 2009

Guilty Pleasures


We are back in Norway for the next couple of weeks. Yeah! I never in a million freakin' years thought that I would be ever say that, but, hey, never say never. I am as happy as a pig in mud.

Today is a holiday -- Kristi Himmefart's day. I have no clue what that day means other than it's a holiday. And, I always need a holiday.

Per is out with Keira right now, spending some father/ daughter time together. They've been gone for almost two hours. The house is quiet. Guess what I did?

I answered a couple of emails. I took a shower. I actually got to put in mascara. Me. Put on mascara. Haven't even touched the stuff in the last couple of months. I took my time in putting on my makeup and I actually have ironed shorts on right now. Figure that one out.

Ah, yes, life is filled with guilty pleasures. My guilty pleasure used to be a spa day at some shi-shi little getaway. Now, I'm just happy if I get to put on mascara.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I TOTALLY hear you. Makeup...what's that? THAT is something I use to put on religiously before leaving the house. NOW it is something that is collecting dust in our bathroom cabinet. And style my hair? Who has time? I now have a dry and go style. I get ya, Jennifer. Boy oh boy do I get ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message