Friday, February 19, 2010

Every Soccer Mom's Wet Dream




Yes, you see it right. Me. The person who said that I would NEVER in a million years drive a station wagon has picked up her new XC70 STATION WAGON.

It's a brand new four wheel drive with leather interior, DAB radio, GPS, beep beeps in the front and back (so I hopefully don't hit anything when I'm parking) and it has lots of room.

There's a rubber mat in the trunk so that the trunk won't get dirty with all kinds of junk that we put in there. There's a high ceiling with room for the stroller and groceries. There's tracks in the car so that I can put netting back there to ensure that the groceries don't roll all over the place.

I can't believe I have this car, but it's great! It drives like my old car..only I don't worry that I'm not going to make it up a hill and I certainly don't have to worry anymore about the leaking transmission fluid, the leaking brake fluid, the starter or anything else. It runs and drives like a dream.

I feel so Mommy-like...kind of sporty and all grown up. I'm not sure I like that whole grown up thing...but, the sporty part is pretty cool. I'm going for another test drive.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your new car...station wagons aren't bad...it is the mini vans that i SWEAR i will NEVER NEVER NEVER own....hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message